Terms and Conditions
CourseMine.com ("Website") provides links on its website for users to online courses (“Courses”) offered by third party websites.
By using the Website you (“Users”) have agreed to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Restrictions on Use
- Users agree to use the Website solely for their own personal and non-commercial use.
- Users are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to the Website.
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way, or use the Website in a way that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Users.
- Course Mine does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Website. Furthermore, Course Mine does not warrant or guarantee the reliability of any material, advice, opinion, statement or other form of information displayed or distributed through the Website. Users acknowledge that any reliance on any such material, advice, opinion, statement or other form of information displayed or distributed through the Website, is entirely at the Users' own risk.
- Course Mine is a distributor of third party content only. Any information that is published on the Website about particular goods/services and Courses is based on material obtained by Course Mine from third party merchants. Accordingly, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or any other information expressed or made available by third parties or any other Users, are those of their respective author(s)and not of Course Mine. Users agree that Course Mine will not be held liable for the distribution on the Website of any inaccuracies or errors in any information relating to goods/services and Courses provided by third party merchants.
- Users agree they are responsible for making their own reasonable enquiries to verify information that is published on the Website about particular goods/services and Courses.
- Users agree that Course Mine is not responsible for any purchase made with a Merchant on a third party website, and that they are subject to that Merchant's separate terms and conditions or policies.
- Users acknowledge that that there may be interruptions in the service of the Website that are beyond the control of Course Mine. The Website may be unavailable at any time for any reason including, without limitation, website maintenance. Users understand that due to circumstances beyond the control of Course Mine, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated occasionally. Since that is the case, Course Mine shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet.
- Users have the option to sign up to receive emails containing information about Courses and selected advertising ('Mailing List'). To join the Mailing List a User must provide their email address. By joining the Mailing List Users are agreeing to providing accurate information and to keeping this information up-to-date. Users are able to unsubscribe from the Mailing List at any time.
- In general, Course Mine uses personal information to:
- provide information to allow Users to link to Courses
- send Users (optional) Emails containing information about Courses and selected advertising
- seek Users' feedback or contact Users in relation to those services offered on the Website
- administer or otherwise carry out any obligations in relation to any agreement Users may have with Course Mine
- anticipate and resolve problems with any links, third party Merchants or other content or information supplied by Users
- enhance the Website to improve Users’ experience or better meet the needs of advertisers or Merchants
- process and respond to requests, improve our operations in general and communicate with Users about our products/services and Courses
- meet any legal obligations.
- In the event the Course Mine business or company is sold to a third party, Course Mine will not be required to notify Users of such a transfer of ownership, and Users consent to the transfer of all user information collected by Course Mine to the third party.